At Maxfield · Peterson, we believe in strength through collaboration. That’s why we make it a priority to establish long-term relationships with other industry leaders. These partnerships allow us to leverage our expertise and create the most effective, timely solutions for our clients. These partnerships enhance our ability to provide the products and technologies that help you succeed.
Our strategic partnerships help us to ensure that our services remain both cutting-edge and best-of-class. When it comes to strategic partnerships, the Law Firm Business Institute believes in taking the “quality, not quantity” approach. By building strong, substantive partnerships with leading consultants like these-each of which is an innovator and a market leader around the country-we are able to ensure that we’re offering our clients the best solutions to address their evolving needs.
We engage with our partners across a wide range of key activities and areas, including:
- In-house Legal Departments
- Law Schools
- Human Resources
Our strategic partners include:
HSV Consulting Group, LLC has specialized for over 30 years in consulting to law firms and has worked with more than 1000 law firms across in US and Latin America, ranging in size from 10 to over 700 lawyers. Services include:
- Technology strategy, LAN/WAN transition and implementation planning
- IS department organization, staffing
- Financial, time and billing, case management system selection, implementation
- Litigation support
- Imaging systems and equipment.
For more information, please surf to www.hsvconsulting.com
Ronald L. Seigneur, MBA, CVA, CPA
- ABV is a Principal of Seigneur Gustafson Knight LLP. Mr. Seigneur specializes in taxation, law firm administrative consulting, business valuations, and litigation support services. At his firm, Mr. Seigneur is responsible for the valuation and consulting practices. Mr. Seigneur is an adjunct professor at the University of Denver College of Law, where he teaches law firm leadership, management and financial management courses. Ron is nationally recognized as a speaker and author in the areas of professional service firm leadership and management and business valuation science, and is the developer and lead instructor for the financial management module of the highly acclaimed Association of Legal Administrators national Essential Competencies of Legal Administration program. Mr. Seigneur has 22 years of management and consulting experience. Surf to www.cpavalue.com for more information.
New Vistas Consulting, a partnership of accomplished senior counselors, provides public relations, media relations and management consulting services to law firms, law departments, educational institutions and companies. New Vistas helps clients, through public relations and improved management, expand their business and deepen client satisfaction. We work with law firms on marketing, client relationship management, media relations, talent management and firm-wide and individual attorney training. We help law departments in the areas of outside counsel management, client satisfaction, talent management and developing and executing effective processes and procedures. For law schools, colleges and universities we handle all phases of admissions, alumni and development communications. We recommend strategies to enable these institutions to more effectively attract the students, faculty and alumni and donor support that they need to grow. Surf to www.newvistasconsulting.com for more information.
We can also recommend a number of high quality marketing consultants in the areas of marketing strategy, website effectiveness, website development, training and relationship development coaching.