Maxfield · Peterson helps privately-owned companies cope with the constant changes taking place in tax laws, accounting rules, government regulations and business conditions.
Most privately-owned companies cannot maintain a full-time staff of experts to solve these problems. We provide these services on an as needed basis and many of our clients refer to us as their part-time controller or CFO.
OUR MANAGEMENT CONSULTING SERVICES:
- Preparation of business and strategic plans
- Review and analysis of existing business and strategic plans
- Due diligence for acquisitions and divestitures
- Analyze business proposals
- Integrate the personal financial goals of management with those of the business
- Assist in developing profit plans that work
- Develop short and long range operating forecasts
- Prepare cash forecasts
- Assist with bank negotiations
- Gather data required by lenders to obtain financing
- Streamline management information systems
- Help formulate executive compensation programs
Call us at 970-249-9074 for a free consultation to see how our business services can benefit you and your company.
Get our monthly e-newsletter filled with relevant, thought-provoking and actionable articles.
Our mission is to help our clients create, enhance, and preserve wealth throughout the lifecycle of their business.
Copyright 2021 by Maxfield • Peterson, P.C.